Oracle EBS Systems Analyst
The Systems Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide functional and technical support to the Accounting, Finance, and Audit groups in Oracle EBS 11.5.10.
- Provide functional and technical support to the Accounting, Finance, and Audit groups in the Solver BI360, Microsoft SSRS, and HFM BI platforms.
- Gather requirements and provide gap analysis for system enhancements and new reports; work with senior technical staff to implement solutions.
- Produce documentation that accurately and thoroughly depicts the software requirements and related business processes.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Troubleshoot application production issues and perform analysis and functional testing as needed.
- Perform administrative duties in the systems, including adding and removing users, managing security, and scheduling interfaces and reports.
- Support all current applications, as well as participating in new application initiatives to replace older applications in newer technologies.
Position Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to write queries and stored procedures to help in troubleshooting issues.
- Excellent communication skills, strong professional work ethic, and a team player mentality.
- Ability to work with little supervision; self-motivated with the ability to produce creative solutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and grow your technical and functional skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Ability to conduct research into systems and business process issues as required.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- 3+ years of experience supporting and working in Oracle EBS 11.5.10 or R12.
- 2+ years of experience supporting a BI environment such as BI360, Microsoft SSRS, Power BI, or similar system.
- 2+ years of experience writing SQL and/or PL/SQL.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is required.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience is required.
This position is required to be performed at the work site during regularly scheduled hours. Physical presence at the work site is required.
This job description is not intended to describe in detail the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to provide the incumbent with a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.