Responsible for the service and maintenance of all Roughneck equipment at the yard and the field
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years as a mechanic or field service technician
- Proven work ethic and ability to stay on task with little to no direct supervision
- Effective communication skills.
- Full time availability of 40 hrs per week and occasional nights/weekends as needed to perform job duties.
- Ensure all Roughneck equipment is serviced, maintained and ready for customer rental at all times in all areas of operation
- Document and record all service costs and parts consumption, maintain accurate records ready for review by Service Supervisor (ie: field service reports, parts pick lists, checklist)
- Maintain a high level of service and cleanliness for all assets and areas assigned to Roughneck service department to include but not limited to tools, tool room, washout equipment, work trucks, winch trucks, washout bays, service bays, tote storage areas, office areas and Roughneck yards
- Perform maintenance on Roughneck’s equipment to include but not limited to engines, pumps, and electrical systems
- Ensure all equipment meets all DOT regulations to include but not limited to license plates, insurance, registration, tires, brakes, lights and chassis components.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate all equipment repair requests by customers with customer service and Service Supervisor
- Participate in an on-call schedule at all times for service technicians to ensure service is covered 24/7
- Respond to needed locations to complete Roughneck service operations in a timely manner
- Organize, process and document all washout operations and tote management at all locations
NEEDED JOB SKILLS
- Operate within an ERP system
- Diesel engine mechanical knowledge
- Gasoline engine mechanical knowledge
- Hydraulic power systems knowledge
- Various pumps and pump operation mechanical knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows
- Ability to prioritize and manage daily job takings
- High level of customer service