Plastics Extrusion Operators
Pay Rate: $18.25 - $28.06 depending upon experience level with additional shift premium of $.75/Afternoons $1.00/Nights
Job Type: Full-time
Experienced Profile Extrusion Operators are proficient at set-ups, changeovers and all profile extrusion functions.
- 3+ years’ experience in profile extrusion
- Strong Computer skills needed for data recording data
- Mechanical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to Read and understand prints (part dimensions, fabrication, packaging)
- Demonstrated use of precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and dedicated check fixtures and other hand tools
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Highly competitive Benefits and Compensation package. Highlights include:
- Paid Lunch
- 401(k) Match of 6%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- HSA Employer Contribution (up to $3450/year with Medical Insurance)
- Company-paid Basic Life/AD&D and Short-term Disability Insurance
- Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Days Off. 2 weeks PDO to start. 3 weeks after 1st year.
- Attendance that Awards with additional paid time off
All applicants must pass pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen.