To strengthen our Finance Team, we are seeking a Rebates/ZPA Analyst. The Rebates/ZPA Analyst is responsible for the calculation and payment of rebates, incentive program structures, and incentive lifecycles. This position will be responsible for program modifications, payment and general execution in line with established policies and procedures. This includes analysis and reporting of customer transactions, customer commitments, incentive promotions, and data within key systems. Key to this role will be the flexibility to work with customers and the capability to control, identify and resolve program discrepancies.
- Customer Rebates:
- Manage the administration of all incentives and rebates related to customer commitments, including Buy Groups, One Zeiss and other contractual obligations.
- Execute all Customer Rewards/Loyalty Programs
- Oversee administration and analysis of the Rewards/loyalty programs
- Manage eligibility of programs and customers.
- Enter contracts into rebate tool and ensure the completeness and accuracy of data
- Manage day-to-day operations, processes, reporting and budget for loyalty programs and coordinate accruals with accounting.
- Validation of data as provided by Commercial Operations and IT
- Analyze Effectiveness of Rebates/Incentives
- Ability to work with data from multiple internal data systems
- Assist Commercial Operations and IT in the validation and accuracy of the customer data
- Ad-hoc requests
- Develop reports for customers to understand payments, provide information for related systems and provide analysis for key internal and external decision makers
- B.A./B.S. degree in Business Management or Information Systems, or equivalent work-related experience
- 6+ year’s relevant experience.
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, V-lookup, etc.)
- Strong project coordination skills; ability to work independently; ability to coordinate multiple projects and priorities with varying degrees of complexity; resourceful problem solver; detail and schedule oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and computer skills; ability to interface with a variety of people of diverse expertise.
- Solid work ethic and “can do” attitude is a must
With more than 27,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.