Position Purpose: Position accountable to create and maintain internal software programs for our business.
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Write, modify, and debug software for server applications.
- Write code to create multi-threaded, networked server applications.
- Use source debuggers, program dumps, and performance monitoring tools.
- Test and document software for server applications
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience & Skills):
- Able to work independently without direct supervision and minimal guidance
- Thorough knowledge of Unidata or Universe and experience with System Builder
- Experience in SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, Visual Studio/Visual Basic, C# and .NET
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-5 years of programming/coding experience in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology (IT), or degree in a related field and prior work experience for this position preferred but not required.
Direct Reports: None
Position Reports Directly to: IT Manager