The Strategic Solutions Account Executive (SSAE) is responsible for business development activities in their designated market and will be a sales producer for enterprise and large volume strategic sales opportunities generating $500,000+ per year in revenue.
The SSAE must possess the discipline to autonomously generate leads for their sales efforts, research prospects, cold call, network, and build loyal relationships with all levels of prospect and client decision-makers.
Embodies, fulfills, and champions Roth’s Mission, Vision & Values, Purpose and Promise, Guiding Principles, and is a builder of great company culture.
Is passionate about making life better for the people we serve and creating remarkable experiences…every person, every time.
Enlivens the above philosophies.
Executes business initiatives in alignment with directives provided by the Roth Executive Team and in partnership with the various corporate support channels.
Acquires a high level of knowledge of Roth’s culture, features and benefits, strategic solutions, business lines, systems and technologies and imparts that knowledge to other coworkers.
Gains a clear understanding of customers’ business requirements in order to provide advice and offer the appropriate products and services; identify and successfully capitalize on cross-sell opportunities.
Achieves high levels of performance within the Four Circles of Excellence: Customer, Ambassador, and Coworker engagement and business excellence. Will be accountable for delivering new business and incremental $GP growth each month.
Must build account depth and stability through new customer acquisition as well as current customer retention
Keeps SVP or VP informed of all aspects of business development efforts and outcomes routinely.
3-5 years sales experience in the commercial staffing arena.
4 year college degree preferred.
Professional and articulate with strong interpersonal skills.
Demonstrated success in achieving activity and outcomes that show sustained growth in a competitive sales environment.
Natural alignment with the Company’s culture and core values.
Must have shown great success in sales achievement.
Desire to create remarkable experiences for the people we serve.
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office products and Outlook email a must.
Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Solid problem solving and organization skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to perform presentations with public speaking experience.
- PowerPoint and presentation development experience.
- Must document sales activity daily / weekly in Salesforce.
- Ability to perform account expansion with new customers to include incremental revenue growth as well as new revenue from other Roth business lines.
- Effectively build relationships with Roth coworkers in assigned market to collaborate on lead generations and delivery of services.
- Ability to negotiate pricing terms and various other contract or business terms aligned with our ideal customer profile, skill sets and targeted pricing objectives.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Committed to providing excellent customer service.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ALL-INCLUSIVE EMPLOYEE MAY PERFORM OTHER RELATED DUTIES AS DIRECTED OR NEGOTIATED TO MEET THE ONGOING NEEDS OF THE ORGANIZATION.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We want to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, the Company does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, gender, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status, uniformed service, genetic information or characteristics, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, trading, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.