We're Welch's. You may know us for the great tasting juice and jelly you had as a kid, but we're so much more. We're a co-operative, owned by farmers and this is at the heart of what we do. We constantly strive for innovative and collaborative ways to approach our work and our customers. We value passion: passion for our grapes, our brand and our people. We're honest and real with a shared purpose. And we're building a team that's playing to win and daring to try new things.
We're looking for a Finance Manager to join our corporate finance team to lead key processes within Value Chain Finance, support the supply chain operational team, and manage master data maintenance.
What You'll Do:
- Lead key core finance processes such as month-end close and key functions within, such as ensuring financial integrity within relevant COGS accounts, understanding drivers of performance, and benchmarking against annual plan and most recent outlook.
- Understand and execute key technical functions within the finance team, such as inventory close, allocations, effective financial analysis, etc.
- Support all aspects of the operational value chain team and have ability to clearly understand and articulate business drivers and related financial impact.
- Manage master data execution including dedicated full-time employee, ensuring timely and accurate maintenance in Oracle including: unit cost standards, Bills of Materials, burden rates, new and existing item maintenance, standards changes, warehouse set-up/maintenance, pre-close, etc.
- Play a key role in the orchestration of the annual financial plan, developing and delivering against a deadline driven schedule, working with all areas of supply chain: planning, procurement, internal manufacturing, etc. in the establishment of key assumptions and building out of the plan based on those assumptions.
- Assist in ensuring that key financial controls are in place, effective, and maintained.
- Ensure that all required balance sheet reconciliations are completed by the department in an accurate and timely fashion. These responsibilities include coordination of inventory reconciliations at all plants, third-party DC's and co-manufacturers with the Operations Finance Manager.
- Support plant controller with seasonal accounting and related proper accounting treatment and recognition of cost.
- Drive continuous improvement through the finance team with work on key finance processes, driving efficiency and removing waste.
Who You Are:
- An experienced and motivated finance professional who can drive personal and team performance.
- A high performer who can independently balance multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- A skilled relationship builder with proven ability to work cross functionally and articulate key financial results, concepts and ideas to stakeholders.
- An agile learner, focused on driving process improvements.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or related field. MBA helpful.
- 5-10 years of financial analysis experience in manufacturing business, with solid understanding of cost accounting principles.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- Experience with database applications will really help (Oracle).
What You'll Enjoy:
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results
- Flexible work schedules including Summer and Winter Hours
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Discounts on Welch's products
Welch's is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran