Who we are:
Welch's is the most iconic grape juice and jelly brand in the world and is owned by a co-op of nearly 1,000 family farmers who own vineyards in Pennsylvania, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Washington state, and Ontario. As 100% of our profits go to our farmers, our mission is to allow our farmer/owners to pass on a thriving farm to their sons and daughters.
Welch's is an exciting juxtaposition turning 150 years old next year with the energy and vision of an entrepreneurial company. We have a mission to start acting like a small challenger brand and company to compete in an extremely fragmented and innovation driven beverage category. We are a team of people who are passionate about our business and delivering on our promise to our farmers. No day is the same, and we love that.
Who you are:
- Must be a creative thinker who can push past "no".
- Must be passionate about brands and communicating with the consumer.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and be able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to management multiple and shifting priorities while delivering results.
- Must be responsive, proactive, and solution-focused.
- Ability to identify and evaluate potential issues and recommend solutions.
- Must have strong project management, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Develop rapport and trust with others; confront problems appropriately and work towards the best solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively; listen actively and know how to tailor communication to the audience.
- Demonstrate the desire to gain deeper business understanding by developing quantitative and analytical skills to a higher degree.
What you'll do:
The Senior Brand Assistant will be responsible for delivering key activities that will help drive growth on a number of our Core Brands, including Single Serve, Bottled and Refrigerated juices.
- Independently manage key marketing and product initiatives, including label changes, promotional executions, special packs and new flavor development with marketing services, R&D, supply chain, finance and sales.
- Ideate on and propose new ideas that will help drive consideration among our target audience or will approach our existing business challenges in a new way.
- Support our strategy through the implementation of initiatives, including promotional campaigns and trade initiatives, to achieve desired business results.
- Conduct analyses on category trends, competitors, and white space ideas for future innovation.
- Manage and reconcile the budget process for our platforms.
- Consolidate and coordinate performance information for monthly demand planning meetings.
- Work with the Core Brand Team on the annual Plan to develop clear and concise strategies and tactics, which meet the Single Serve, Bottled and Refrigerated juice objectives.
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years of business experience, ideally in the consumer packaged goods industry.
- BS/BA or relevant work experience is required, Marketing preferred.
- MBA preferred but not required
- Demonstrated Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are required.
Welch's is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran