We're Welch's. You may know us for the great tasting juice and jelly you had as a kid, but we're so much more. We're a co-operative, owned by farmers and this is at the heart of what we do. We value passion: passion for our grapes, our brand and our people. We're honest and real with a shared purpose. And we're building a team that's playing to win and daring to try new things.
We're looking for a Sales Coordinator to join the sales and marketing teams! This position will support Welch's Sales Planning and Marketing teams by taking on important tasks in support of selling-in and growing the Welch's portfolio. We need a take-charge mover and shaker who knows how to get the job done. If that's you - come and join our team!
What You'll Do:
- Manage our custom pallet process
- Ship sales samples to field sales team members and retailers
- Coordinate communication for the sales and marketing teams including new item launches and discontinuations
- Update SharePoint/Microsoft Teams info as necessary
- Facilitate and track overage product communications
- Attend pallet tray optimization meetings as a voice for sales and marketing
- Enter purchase orders
- Run reports / update sales trackers as required
- Assist on monthly financial reconciliations as requested (DME, Category Management, etc.)
Who You Are:
- A team player with a can-do attitude!
- A self-motivated, driven, passionate individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate initiative and project ownership, exhibiting excellent project management skills and a results-oriented attitude.
- Extremely organized and someone who pays close attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
What You'll Need:
- B.S./B.A. required in a Sales, Marketing or Business field.
- Minimum of 0-2 years related experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills. SharePoint and/or Microsoft Teams experience.
What You'll Enjoy:
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results
- Flexible work schedules including Summer and Winter Hours
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Discounts on Welch's products
Welch's is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran