We're Welch's. You may know us for the great tasting juice and jelly you had as a kid, but we're so much more. We're a co-operative, owned by farmers and this is at the heart of what we do. We constantly strive for innovative and collaborative ways to approach our work and our customers. We value passion: passion for our grapes, our brand and our people. We're honest and real with a shared purpose. And we're building a team that's playing to win and daring to try new things.
We're looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team to provide analytical support to strategic projects and key performance metrics to commercial finance.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as financial resource on cross functional teams which will require modeling and analyzing alternative scenarios and developing recommendations for the business, including cost estimations, ROI, and other key metrics.
- Lead month end and quarterly forecast processes for certain product and/or P&L lines.
- Ensure accurate and timely production of internal management reporting and analyses, including scorecard/key performance metrics, customer profitability, product profitability, etc.
- Partner with the business in managing expenses and providing budget owners visibility to cost trends.
- Identify opportunities to improve current processes to eliminate 'data entry' and focus on the analytics transforming data into information.
- Provide ad hoc support and / or participate in special projects.
Who You Are:
- An experienced analyst who understands the business impact of data and articulates key drivers.
- A high performer who can independently balance multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- A skilled relationship builder with proven ability to work cross functionally.
- An agile learner, focused on driving process improvements.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business or related field, MBA desired.
- 4+ years of financial analysis experience, with accounting experience preferred.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- Experience with database applications will really help (Oracle, Hyperion).
What You'll Enjoy:
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results.
- Flexible work schedules including Summer and Winter Hours
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Discounts on Welch's products
Welch's is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veterans
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed