HR Representative - Total Rewards & Analytics
- To strengthen our Human Resources Team at our corporate headquarters, we are seeking a HR Representative focused on Total Rewards and Analytics.
- The HR Representative will provide direct support to company employees, other HR groups and company management as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related transactions with a strong focus on the Total Rewards and Analytics area. Receives and responds to requests concerning HR policies/programs. The successful candidate in this role is an action oriented ambitious self-starter that drives for results and has the ability to represent the Zeiss brand and HR department in a professional manner.
- Provide support for employee compensation and benefit matters, ensuring compliance, consistency and clear communication and interpretation of policies.
- Lead various HR department programs as assigned, i.e., Wellness initiatives, Recognition Program, Benefits Education, etc.
- Keeps up-to-date on all applicable state and federal employment laws. Researches legal changes as they occur and determine how they will impact the company.
- Creates, changes and implements employment processes based on new regulations or as needed. Develops and/or update HRSOPs.
- Works with functional leaders to ensure that internal customer requests/needs for HR services are being met in a timely and effective manner.
- Understands company goals, programs, challenges, department objectives, etc. and evaluates current HR programs practices in relation to these areas.
- Support the administration and analysis of base compensation, incentive, and recognition programs and practices.
- Ensure compensation programs are aligned with company’s compensation philosophy and overall talent strategy.
- Perform various and complex analyses.
- Develop and maintain standardized job descriptions for all business units within the organization.
- Assist with the administration of new and current benefits programs and vendors including administrative procedures, legal and compliance documents, form creation and maintenance and documentation of processes both internally and with external vendors.
- Help with providing recommendations for new plan offerings and plan design changes.
- Perform financial analyses, cost estimates, and annual budget for benefits plans.
- Works in partnership with HR colleagues to conduct new hire orientation/onboarding.
- Utilizing HRIS and other software tools to prepare reports, and analyses upon request.
- Help maintain the HRIS system and accuracy of the data.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience in a directly related position.
- Ability to understand and apply federal, state and local changes and/or new regulations/laws pertaining to human resources.
- MS Office including intermediate/advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- Ability to maintain the highest confidentiality, and work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to prioritize, and provide feedback and observations as it relates to departmental performance.
- Ability to research information on various subject types and provide concise reports.
- Must have strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi task and work effectively during periods of high pressure while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Self-starter that’s able to perform in a fast paced change environment.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with benefit plan set-up, reporting, data entry and validation in a national/international HRIS.
With more than 25,000 employees, ZEISS is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years. ZEISS develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.