We're Welch's. You may know us for the great tasting juice and jelly you had as a kid, but we're so much more. We're a co-operative, owned by farmers and this is at the heart of what we do. We value passion: passion for our grapes, our brand and our people. We're honest and real with a shared purpose. And we're building a team that's playing to win and daring to try new things.
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join the Grape Snacking team who will be responsible for delivering key activities that will help drive growth on our business! Be part of the excitement of a start up (this team is all about new trendy stuff) with the resources of an established company.
What You’ll Do:
- Project management responsibilities to support the selling in of new products to potential customers - you’ll have your hands in everything from tasting sample inventory management, customer and vendor shipments and packaging protype work with vendors, as well as digital asset management, customer meeting follow up, and competitive and category landscape data gathering.
- Work with various cross-functional colleagues to deliver results, including but not limited to marketing, supply chain, R&D, sales and finance.
Who You Are:
- A proven multi-tasker who can manage several and changing priorities simultaneously, with tremendous attention to critical details and accuracy
- Someone who thrives on moving fast – we work real-time, we pivot quickly, and and we make things happen
- A process streamliner – someone who constantly looks for ways to be more efficient and keep things as simple as possible
- An opportunity seizer – someone who wants to grow as the business grows – this means proactively finding ways to add value before you’re asked and filling gaps as you see them
- If you’re a healthy snacker, foodie, or just have an adventurous palette you’ll enjoy this role that much more
What You’ll Need:
- 0-2 years of professional experience in marketing function
- If you have experience/interned in a start up, CPG, or marketing tastings or sampling programs, that will also give you a leg up
- Bachelor’s degree (in business preferred)
- Full competence in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint especially)
- Schedule flexibility – some of the work may need to be done outside of normal business hours to meet customer commitments
What You’ll Enjoy:
- The ‘start up company’ energy of the Grape Snacking team
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results
- Flexible work schedules including Summer and Winter Hours
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Discounts on Welch’s products
Welch’s is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran