We're Welch's. You may know us for the great tasting juice and jelly you had as a kid, but we're so much more. We're a co-operative, owned by farmers and this is at the heart of what we do. We value passion: passion for our grapes, our brand and our people. We're honest and real with a shared purpose. And we're building a team that's playing to win and daring to try new things.We're looking for a category analyst that will be a key member of the Welch's Kroger team.
What You'll Do:
- Utilize IRI and customer sales data (M6, 84.51) to provide in-depth category analysis to determine category strategy, opportunities and solutions.
- Assist with the development of category reviews, innovation sell-in, shelving plans, and post promotional and assortment analysis.
- Share shopper insights both internally at Welch's and externally with the customer to influence business decisions and strategies.
- Assist with the development and execution of D2P2 strategies (distribution, display, pricing, promotional).
- Update business trend reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
Who You Are:
- You have a proven knowledge of category management methods and have applied them to help drive results.
- You demonstrate strategic thinking and excellent listening skills.
- You challenge the status quo and focus on solutions.
- Your written and verbal communication skills are strong.
- You can juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an Excel and Power Point super user and are proficient in Word.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in CPG industry.
- Prior Kroger experience strongly preferred.
- Experience utilizing IRI syndicated data, Kroger specific 84.51 and Market 6 data required.
- Approximately 10% travel.
What You'll Enjoy:
- Working in a downtown Cincinnati office among a collaborative 4-person Kroger Team
- Office amenities include; paid parking and optional gym membership
- Flexible work schedules including Summer and Winter Hours.
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs.
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match.
- Discounts on Welch's products.
Welch's is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran