We’re looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join our team to manage the Welch’s S&OP and demand planning processes for all domestic, international, and industrial businesses. The Demand Planning Manager will execute the S&OP process at all levels of the organization. He/she will gain deep insight into Welch’s business and have broad organizational visibility up to and including the executive level. This role will be critical to the successful management of the Welch’s business.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the annual and monthly development of demand plans through the demand planning and S&OP processes.
- Acting as a working manager, develop and manage brand platform forecasts, supporting all associated segments.
- Collaborate closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure that on-going tactical plans (trade and customer events), strategic initiatives (consumer events, new product launches, etc.), and market trends are effectively integrated into the forecast.
- Create and maintain demand planning forecast models to efficiently and accurately plan and update forecasts each month.
Who You Are:
- Excellent collaborative management skills.
- Able to effectively communicate across multiple departments and through multiple levels of the organization
- Exceptional analytical, modeling and problem solving skills.
- Proven influencing, negotiating and conflict management skills.
- Ability to manage a dynamic environment with a high degree of complexity.
- Strong attention to detail and results orientation.
- Willing to ‘Make it Happen’ by proactively identifying and resolving opportunities/issues, acting with urgency, taking smart risks, and owning the outcome.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Supply Chain Management/Operations/Logistics, Business, Math/Statistics, Marketing).
- 5 plus years’ consumer goods or related experience.
- 5 plus years’ experience in an S&OP and/or demand planning/forecasting role.
- 2 plus years’ Experience delivering S&OP results at an executive level.
- Exceptional computer skills; ERP, Value Chain Planning and Business Intelligence systems or equivalent, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Certification from Institute of Business Forecasting (IBF), APICS or similar credential - preferred
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results
- Flexible work schedules including Summer and Winter Hours
- Robust health benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Discounts on Welch’s products
Welch’s is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Veteran