Do you enjoy driving, working on and around cars and helping those in need? Join AAA Washington, winner of several Best Places to Work awards, as a Fleet Services Technician and enjoy the security of working for a nationally recognized company that has been serving the public for more than 100 years.
Our members count on us for 24-hour emergency road service and our Fleet Services Technicians provide emergency roadside assistance to AAA members. These services may include: delivering gasoline; changing tires; jumping, testing, and installing batteries; towing vehicles; performing lockouts; and performing other minor vehicle repairs.
At AAA, we strive to provide exceptional customer service with every interaction, every contact, every time. Because we are a 24-hour operation we hire for three general schedules: early morning start, traditional day shift, and late afternoon start.
If the following describes you:
- Basic automotive skills, a mechanical aptitude and customer service experience
- At least 21 years of age, able to pass DOT screening
- Possess a valid WA State Driver's License with a clean driving record.
- Flexible to work shifts that may include swing and weekends.
- Familiarity with larger Seattle Metro area geography and roadways
- Ability to relate positively to people in stressful situations and remain calm under pressure.
- ASE certifications, a plus
Then join our team!
- $18.25/hour starting pay
- Up to a 20% Differential pay for swing and weekend shifts
- Eligibility for an annual $1000 Safety Bonus
- 0 hour/day full time shifts
- Training in Towing and other skills
- 176 hours of paid time off in your first year
- Great Health & Life Benefits
- 401(k) & company paid retirement benefit
- Year-end Company Performance incentive
- Travel Discounts & free AAA Membership
- Commuter Benefits, including a free ORCA card
Tobacco/Drug Free Workplace & EOE